Friday 1 August 2008

A new month.. a not so new me.

Woke up feeling groggy so just had herbal tea for breakfast. I dragged myself to work. And there my head felt like I had flu. Was I ill, was I detoxing? Did I care? I just felt ill.

I did some research and then was told to go home.

I made it to the supermarket, which I had to since I did not have food for the weekend. I got everything I wanted except there were no young coconuts. I was really annoyed as I wanted to live on coconuts and juice right now.

Well I had one left at home.

I had been planning to make a load of foods this weekend from Alissa Cohen's book "Living on Live Food" and decided that I needed to make lots of raw comfort food to stop me sneaking in cooked food and to find an alternative to marinated veggies which seemed to be giving me stomach pains. But the thought of making anything left me cold as I did not have the energy. I just wanted to go to bed and rest.

At home I lay on the sofa with a herbal tea and the kale salad and some dried papaya. I ate and drank slowly for rest of the day. And then went to bed reading Norman Walker.. Getting Younger. I decided that carrot juice was good for me after all and went to sleep dreaming of getting younger on carrot juice.

What did I eat today?
3 herbal teas (rosehip)
2 handfuls of kale salad
some dried papaya

bye for now
RawCarol

No comments: