Wednesday 20 August 2008

Happy High

This morning I woke up and felt great. Wow what a change from past week. I ate my granola, fruit breakfast and a herbal tea. I listened to some raw food audios. I grabbed some kale salad, added some alfalfa sprouts which were ready, and some pine nuts. I was good to go and so I went.



Driving to work in the car, I was singing with the radio and feeling very high. It was a great feeling. It dampened a bit as I got near to Bristol the city where I work. I definitely enjoyed green grass, trees and rivers more than grey concrete cities.



I spent the morning with work problems and then enjoyed a wonderful kale salad. Strange to think that I was not really keen on this last year. I am realling enjoying sundried tomatoes.

I was really hungry today, but did not have anything to eat other than my usual
granola and fruit
kale salad
smoothie.. this time with banana, coconut water, raspberries and a little camu camu powder.

I need some time off work to make some treats and crackers maybe to give me some more calories when I feel very hungry. Fruit just does not do it for me, plus there was not a lot of organic fruit in the supermarket this week.

Still I managed to get a new Anne Perry book from the library and went to bed early in order to read it.

No comments: