Monday 4 August 2008

Day 17: I still have not lost any weight?



I got on the scales today and I am still 9stone or 126lbs!! I dont understand it. My jeans are fallling off me and I am holding them up with a belt!


I woke and my throat was only a bit sore. I could speak again and so I decided to do a webcam as I had bought one last week and was a bit unsure if I should bare all to the general public.

Well I had a reason today to do a webcam. I ate cooked food again. The webcam is my confession.

I was proud that I did quite a bit of work today. I sorted out my nut collection. I got rid of all cooked food in the house. I also did 2 hours of gardening.. mainly weeding and hedge trimming. I made some raw nut burgers and I took a lot of decaying raw food to the compost bins. My kitchen looked almost new again.

No comments: