Monday 11 August 2008

Day 24: Feeling Low

Not sure I want to go back to work and not really interested in food. I think I am pre-menstrual and I am about 30 days to going to sedona so it will be spoilt by period pains. And I am one of those who gets worse when raw.

I had granola for breakfast
I had the beetroot raviolis with salad for lunch
I had a young coconut and mango for dinner


I did not like the raviolis... I think I need something more light and simple. The tomato sauce had too much garlic flavour as well. Sorry Alissa.

I got home and the electricity went off. I discovered it was the lights but not the sockets.
Then I had a lightly warmed pitta bread (found in the back of the 2nd freezer) with almond butter to numb the PMT

Oh well. I went to the supermarket to get my 6 young coconuts and they said they did not get them. They only had 1 left from last week. I took it.
I went to bed with a self-help positive thinking book.

No comments: