Thursday 21 August 2008

Back to Normal

Woke up about 6.30am before alarm. I was not too sleepy. Reading does help.. and no period of course.

I weighed my self and found that I had put on a couple of pounds, but I felt like my trousers were looser.

I was 8 stone 7lbs or 119lbs. But still about 1/2 stone lighter than 33 days ago.

I had the usual breakfast and took a kale salad to work. I found it hard not to eat it too quickly as I was just so hungry. I ended up having 2 herbal teas in the afternoon to stop me from thinking about food. Then I started eating a Larabar (Pecan variety) that I had hidden in my bag. I think it might have been out of date by now, but I could not find any date. I had about 1.3 of the bar and felt that it was just too heavy.

I got home and had a raspberry, banana, coconut water, kale smoothie. I found this a bit peppery so maybe I put in too much kale.

I went to bed early with a book.

Strange for some reason I am not wanting to crash on the sofa and watch TV. I am really into reading right now. In fact, my brain seems to be in high speed mode... it is just thinking and going over things and is driving me mad. Reading is the only thing that stops it, but when I stop reading... I keep going over things, but not one thing... like lots of things almost in parallel .. it is wearing me out.

I need to try and calm my mind more. Or maybe I need to declutter my house ... this might help. Not that there is much left to declutter, but I think it is time to support something that is shifting inside me.

Oh well... maybe sleep will help

No comments: