Thursday 31 July 2008

Young Coconuts... Mmmmmm




















Day 7: Friday 25th July 2004

Woke up and decided to just have a herbal tea.

I took raw lasagne to work and it was gorgeous. It was a bit heavy but I put in lots of spinach as well.

I just had herbal tea in the afternoon.

I went to supermarket on way home but there was very little organic food. I think I have to go home very early, or very late when they get there next delivery. This was not a good time to shop.. about tea-time. I had to take conventional produce home with me.

However... there were young coconuts
But there were young coconuts... wow

Got home and had some lasagne with lambs lettuce, beetroot, sauerkraut and some sprouts (organic box mixture so not sure what was in there)
Also opened a young coconut and enjoyed its contents. I was also surprised that there was some white meat inside (last year there was little meat). I tried to get it out with a spoon, then a knife and then realised the meat was solid. I put it in the compost bin. Drat.

So what did I eat?
2 herbal tea
raw lasagna with spinach
2 herbal teas
more raw lasgna withe lambs lettuce, beetroot, mixed sprouts and sauerkraut
water from 1 young coconut

Bye for Now

RawCarol

No comments: