Tuesday 2 September 2008

Grey Skies

The weather here in the UK is not very good, it is wet and grey, and last night it was very wet and very windy. Maybe hurricane Gustov got lost a little.



I am feeling good that I am half raw and half cooked and that I get to choose with a little discipline. My cooked options are very limited so I am not going mad. I am sticking to pitta and soya burger. Once I get over these then I may have soups. One idea is to try making some raw soups.. which up to now have not appealed... and warming them up even to a little cooked... and then each time I make them... warming them up less until they are raw. I do like cooked soups so I need to find some recipes that are very similar in taste.



I have finally finished re-reading Karen Knowler's blog again. I am very much for the idea that it is not just food. I really need to get fun and magic into my life. I therefore played a little game with myself to connect to my feelings on raw.



I thought that it might be useful to some people so I will publish it here.



What am I saying?


My mind
I want to eat raw food to be younger and live forever as I never want to die.
I find that it takes up a lot of time and costs more and so I find it a challenge when I get home tired, I wake up tired. I want more time to do other things than be in the kitchen all the time


My heart
I want to be adored and pampered and want to enjoy what I eat
I want to create beautiful things… I want to be good at something… I would love to be good at creating raw foods, but I don’t really find it enjoyable. It is not my passion.. I need to find my passion. I really enjoy the taste and texture and warmth of the cooked foods


My soul
I want to belong to this wonderful raw food community and thus I need to eat raw. I want to vibrate at a higher level and start to manifest wonderful things, whatever they may be
I need to be connected and I believe that raw food is the answer to feeling connected to nature and the Universe and my higher self. I need the vitality that everyone talks about. I want to experience this. I also want to be passionate about this.



My body

I am felling some good things because of the live food that you are giving me, however, when I try and heal I realise it causes great pain and fatigue and I need you to stop and rest for a few months whilst I do the healing. I know this will be difficult because you feel you need to work to pay bills. I think that I am more energetic when you are not all raw or all cooked. I like a bit of both. I do want to have times when you can rest and you can be all raw to help me heal.


Me
I want to do something interesting and exciting. I want to write a book so that people don’t forget me. I want to bounce out of bed with joy and passion. I want to look forward to exciting new opportunites. I want to help people to get more joyful in a very healthy way. I want energy and I want to show others how to get this energy. I want to live in a world that is full of these healthy energetic people who have good thoughts and behaviours. That do more than go to the pub and drink or stay home with a bottle of wine and a DVD. I dont want to be in pain. I want to eat in an easy and comfortable way, but in a healthy way.. a very healthy way. I do want more time to do the things I love. I want to explore and learn and find more things that I love. I want to be with like-minded people. I want to do something that helps people and get their appreciation.



Phew.. quite a bit came out. I really need to reflect on these honest thoughts. Maybe they will change, maybe they will get deeper. My thoughts are that after my wonderful trip to Sedona... then what happens. What magical things do I have in my life? Do I want magic? Do I just want peace? What do I want? I believe that I need to go inwards again to answer some of these questions. I thought raw would make it all clearer, but it makes it more difficult because my mind is getting scattered. Maybe I should be 100% raw for 3 months and just put up with pain... then I may be so wonderful clear. Then again... the pain is too scary... and what happens if I do have to give up everything... am I ready... I just dont know. I wish I had a clairvoyant right now.

I found that the supermarket had very little organic produce and no young coconuts so my food options were a limited. I was a bit too depressed to make kale salad so will have to do this in the morning


Today I ate

Pitta with almond butter and herbal tea

herbal tea and a few raisins

apple followed by marinated veggies bit later had some water with digestion drops

herbal tea in afternoon

smoothie: banana, water, 1/2 pineapple with teaspoon of coconut butter (no coconuts available)


No comments: